This is my little nook where I will post kaptures from my curious, feline life.



Saturday, July 7, 2012

Visitors

When we were 8 weeks old we had some visitors arrive to our front porch.  They watched us as we played, ran up and down the porch and ate.  The younger girl found me in my favorite spot under the porch and petted me while I was sleeping.  Boy did that feel good.  She then picked me up and I thought I was in heaven as she petted me so sweetly.  I purred and purred for her.  Soon the older girl took me in her arms and placed me in her lap.  I just melted in her lap.  They also held and petted my brothers and sisters, but kept coming back to me.  What I didn't know was that they had already fallen in love with me from photographs that Grandma and Grandpa had sent of all of us. 









No comments:

Post a Comment